Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Break... 1:39 AM





Thanks to my best friend Ashley Smith I now have a cute blog! Hopefully it only get better in the future! Thanks Ash!


Yes, yes! Blogging at 1:30 in the morning! What is this world coming to!?

I don't know why, but my eyes close when I smile. I think it's because I'm part scandinavian! I'll just have to always hold my eyes open from now on like in the picture to the right! On second thought... i'd better not! Just love me! ha I CAN BLOG! YEA!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

ha ha! We are the biggest dorks!! We didn't even do much last night and it was still alot of fun! I was so sleep deprived by than that I couldn't stop laughing at the dumbest things! I needed a good laugh! :) Thanks girl, you're the greatest!

Ashley said...

oh and your blog looks lovely! Now you just need to keep it up! I think maybe a computer class would help ya too. ha ha

Gage and Missy!! said...

Krys I love the blog! You and Ash are such goofballs, but you looked like you had so much fun together!

sara and wade said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!! i'm so excited... that i can't hide it...I know, I know, I know... that i want you!(i couldn't resist finishing the song!) you two just make me so happy that i wanna sing when i see you. :) the blog looks awesome and thank you... smash... for the overhaul... love you girls!!!

hilary said...

yay!! your blog is darling! i love it!! i'm still working on changing mine up too. cute pics, miss you girls!

Reagan said...

Hey darlin! I am adding you to my list of friends, your blog is adorable, and WHAT WHAT WHAT are you doing up that late? Maybe it is just me...but that is late! ;) talk to you later!