Thursday, January 3, 2008

I'M STILL ALIVE :)

WOW! I'm a really bad blogger! Sorry everyone! Who knows if you will even read this because you probably never look at my page anymore because you thought i died or something, but good news! I'M ALIVE! : ) I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a happy new year! I was lucky and got to go to HAWAII with my good friend Ashley Smith! It was a blast! I'll see if i can be computer savy and get some of those pictures up for everyone to see! Have a great day!

love, krys

7 comments:

Ashley said...

it's about freakin time you put some new stuff up...haha! and no I'm not gonna keep up your blog for you silly...well maybe for a slight fee! :)

Paige said...

yay! you're back! I've missed you! :)

sara and wade said...

WAHOO!! Yeah! she's back! she's back!! i'm so excited! i do have a question for you.... was that cute little poem or sonnet on snow that you wrote on the friend update made by you? because it was FABULOUS!! it even made ME miss the snow! good job either way! it made my day! good to see you're back and i'll expect more updates more often from the busy lil' miss krys!!! love ya girl!

Ashley said...

We're making progress here! ha ha I like the new look! :)

Ashley said...

oh and i'm not opposed to a mission... You know I have your back on that one even tho I don't know what I'd do without you! :(

Ben and Camille said...

cute blog!! i added you on our page!
hope all is well!

camille

Unknown said...

yeah baby it looks like your gonna be updating your blog soon, i look all the time hoping for an update, and there never is one, so hopefully soon. I hope your doing amazing!!!