Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sporting Events!


This has been an exciting sports filled month! I have been so lucky! I have got to go to three Jazz games... one in a suite and two other courtside on the 26th row!It was AWESOME! Not to mention my crush on their new forward guard #26 Kyle Korver! He is a looker! Like everyone says he looks like Ashton Kutcher! Ashton is HOT! ;) What do you think.... (The middle one is Kyle... just in case you couldn't tell.)

I LOVE JAZZ GAMES! They are SO fun! GO JAZZ!!!

Games I attended: Jazz VS Toronto Raptors; March 17th
(St. Patrick's Day! You know i wore my green!)

Jazz VS Seatle Sonics; March 22nd
(This was the game I was in a suite)

Jazz VS San Antonio Spurs; April 4th
(This game was UNBELIEVEABLE!!!)

This month I was also lucky enough to attend my first Utah Blaze game! For any of you who may not know about the Blaze it is indoor arena football! It was a blast (even though the Blaze aren't so good.) It felt like I was watching Weber high's football team (no offense) ha ha but it was still SO fun! I would definately recommend going at least once!

12 comments:

Chelsie said...

Your hair is so cute!!! Looks like you had a busy month!! We were at the game on st patty's day too! We went to a blaze game when they first started.....we got pretty bored....but maybe we'll have to give it another chance

Steph and Brady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph and Brady said...

I have to agree with you. . . Kyle Korver is quite handsome. You have had quite the sports month! It sounds like fun! Oh yeah, your hair, it is SO cute!

Ashley said...

Yeah! GO JAZZ! I love that #26 as well! He's so good lookin!!! I love your hair by the way!

Gage and Missy!! said...

I love the Jazz, I will have to say that Kyle Korver is not only good at basketball but he is good looking too! Gage and I are Korver fans to the max! I love your hair it looks so dang cute on you! We need to have a girls night or go to lunch because I feel like I haven't seen anyone forever!

Paige said...

I haven't even made it to one jazz game! You lucky girl! :)

Shelly said...

I am so glad you found me. I am going to add you too.

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

hey krys it's shawni-- you blog is so freakin cute!!! I agree with Ashton look alike!!

Kami @ Sweet Charli... said...

Hey Krys! You are looking cute as ever! I haven't seen you in such a long time! I am going to add you to my list if that's okay?

Anne said...

Hey girl I love your hair, you and Paige are making me want to cut my hair all short and cute... I just finally got it long again!! Eden is getting stinken big, she has already grown 4 inches and doubled her weight! She is in the 90th percentile for height, this sounds really great but it has a downfall... her clothes don't fit her anymore! Her little legs poke out the bottom of everything:) Well I love your hair and I don't have much to say about Kyle because I'm pretty much hung up on John:) But John is probably pretty Jealous you got to go to so many Jazz games, he is a fan:) He had to listen/watch them all from home, poor thing:)

Shelly said...

Hey Krystal. So i think either yesterday was your birthday or today is. I hope I'm not wrong. Happy Birthday!

Meg said...

Hey girl its Megan Roberts I am going to add you as one of my friends if that is okay. I love the to watch the jazz and am so jealous that you have seen them 3 times. I wish we didn't live so far away because we could go see them also. And yes i do agree with you he is a looker.